Monday, March 8, 2010

Fun in the Sun (finally!)

We have been waiting and waiting for this! I HATE the cold weather. Saturday was such a gorgeous day so Smith and I decided to enjoy some of this warm, beautiful weather we have been waiting. We headed around the corner (literally) from our new house to Shelby Farms for some Frisbee Golf. Smith hesitated at the idea at first because its hard on him to be so badly beaten at Frisbee by his wife, but he finally came around. Ok... so maybe that is totally not true and maybe I have to throw about 3 times for his 1 throw... but we still have fun being outdoors and active together. :) Here we are after a couple of holes!

Smith acting crazy, keeping me entertained while we were out on the course. He's so funny :)

Logan and Jennee joined us about 1/2 way through the course. Logan actually was a little hesitant to play because he thought he wouldn't be bad. I quickly made him feel good about himself by going first and getting about a 6 on a par 3 whole. I quickly had to retire because my arm was getting too tired. Jennee and I just cheered on the boys instead.

Logan and Smith showing off their sweet throwing skills.


We had such a great time and really enjoyed being outside for the day. After our hard work, we headed to sonic to refresh ourselves! It was fun to have some time with Logan and Jennee before he leaves for Chile for 3 months! We are really going to miss Logan!

I hope everyone else is enjoying this beautiful weather, too!

Stay tuned in. I recently made curtains for my living room and will be posting them soon!



1 comment:

  1. i love it kels!especially the lolly pop song! Love your loving brownie sister(ha ha ha)Neesha

    ReplyDelete