Wednesday, June 24, 2009

** SURPRISE! **

A couple weekends ago we threw Erin a SURPRISE baby shower to get her ready for Cole's big arrival. Amazingly, I think she really was surprised (a big accomplishment to keep it a secret from my perpetually nosey sister :D ). We had such a great turn out of old friends, church friends, and lots of family. Everyone was so excited to shower Erin with love and gifts. I couldn't have done it without Reena, Adrienne, Becca, and Amanda. They are all such wonderful friends to Erin and were more than happy to help me out with all the planning. Here are some pictues from the fun day!
She really did look surprised.
I'm sure she had some idea from all the cars lining Reena's street though :)
So happy (and overwhelmed) to see everyone there.
She was looking so cute in her summer dress!
Some of the decorations. I made the COLE letters for his nursery.
Erin got lots of great stuff from everyone!
The bookcase I refinished for Cole's nursery.
I was really nervous about how Erin would like it, but when I saw her tears (happy tears) I knew she loved it! It looks perfect in his nursery, too!
Amanda brought a great game for us to play! It was a lot of fun!


Erin opening all of her gifts.


Super cute diaper cake and table decorations.
Reena made Erin cookie cakes that were so cute!



2 comments:

  1. It was a fun shower! I loved the bookcase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a GREAT shower! I am so blessed with sweet family and friends. Thank you all so much!

    ReplyDelete